Coripharma collects the following data:
Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, country).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Coripharma with the data we collect. We collect and process personal identification information when you voluntarily fill in the “contact us” form and give your permission to store your data.
Coripharma collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your enquiries
- Coripharma will not share your data with others
How do we store your data?
Coripharma has a contract with ISO-certified hosting partner Sensa in Iceland.
Coripharma will keep your personal identification information for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data as per typical data retention practices.
- Coripharma would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date
- You have the right at any time to stop Coripharma from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Coripharma
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What is your data protection rights?
Coripharma would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to contact Coripharma for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Coripharma corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Coripharma completes the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Coripharma erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Coripharma restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Coripharma’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Coripharma transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Coripharma has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Icelandic Data Protection Authority: personuvernd.is/information-in-english